This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panel

It there a way the reset the panel (at the bottom) ?

I have no idea what I did, but it's pretty messed up: I don't see what applications are currently running, and despite the fact that the panel alignment is set to right, everything is on the left.

Re: Panel

Right-click an empty area of the Panel and mouse-over Panel Options and click on Panel Settings. Then click on More Settings and then click Left or Center as you like. Then click the little circle red X to close.

As to seeing running applications. Right-click on an empty area of the Panel and mouse-over Panel Options and click on Add Widgets... Then locate Task Manager. Click and drag it to an empty area of the Panel. When the universal "No" symbol changes to a mouse pointer, let go. The Task Manager widget will be on the Panel, and running applications will show there.

No, if you desire protection from yourself so you don't mess up your Panel accidentally, right-click an empty area of the Panel and mouse-over Panel Options and click on Lock Widgets.

Oh, and almost forgot - Welcome to KFN. You'll find a lot of good information here, and many good people willing and able to assist with almost any Linux/Kubuntu related issue you might have. So, enjoy, look around, search the forum, and when necessary, ask questions.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
    X