X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost control !!

Hello,
    I don't know how? but I find myself handicapped, so I can't take control on my kubuntu:
    I can't verify updates or modify KPackageKit sources!!
    when I enter my sudo key to have the access; the system doesn't respond !!!
    well, my key is correct, and all run on my system normally, but I don't know why it doesn't work!!!

I try to access to the user management, but the same issue!!
    ---> the system request sudo privilage --> I entered it (my sudo key) --> the window disappear ---> no action!!!
    and that's all.
    I lost my control!!
    NB// I login in admin session. (I have only 1 session);
    and my passord is the same.

Face to this problem, I think if I can reconfigure my system to original !!
    Please help!
    thx

Re: Lost control !!

Well I have a new problem with!!! >
    when I try to install a package with terminal --> dr-mo7amed is not in the sudoers file. This incident will be reported.
    > >

Comment

Re: Lost control !!

When you first install *ubuntu the first user you establish is automatically assigned to the admin group and therefore has "sudo" privileges. If you later add users, they are not automatically added to the admin group and do not have sudo privileges. That means that only the original user can perform the tasks you are attempting. If dr-mo7amed is not the original user, the behavior is normal. To add the user to the admin group, you must log in as the original user with sudo privileges. To see what groups this user name is currently a member of, enter the word groups at a prompt in a terminal. If admin is not listed, this user does not have sudo privileges.

Comment

Working...
      X