Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sandisk ........................................................................

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sandisk ........................................................................

i have a problem.one of my sandisk sansa mp3 player is not working.when connected with computer it displays the first screen showing "sandisk" but my computer aslso doesnot detect it.what should i do now?

Re: sandisk .................................................. ......................

What version of Kubuntu are you running, and what version of KDE?
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Re: sandisk .................................................. ......................

kubuntu 9.04 and kde 4.2.2

Comment

If you don't have a micro-disc inserted in your Sansa, then you need to ensure that it is set to MTP mode (Settings > USB Mode > MTP)

Comment

i am not even able to open the mtp player by pressing the "on" button.it again shpws "sandisk" and strucks there

Comment

If you can't even start your Sansa, well, you've got problems. But, make sure you have it disconnected from your PC. Then try powering it on and checking the settings.

Comment

it is not even powering on same problem prevails after removing
              pls help me

Comment

My sandisk has the following behaviour:-
                If plugged into a USB socket on the PC it works fine but if I plug it into a USB extension on my desk it does not.
                Maybe this will help you.

Comment

Working...
                X