X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help me re: browser bar/panel thingie

:P

okay I hope someone can help me

I am not even sure what it is called but I accidently deleted the widget/panel/bar thingie
    that (used to) sit next to the Kumbutu "K" icon at the bottom left hand side that showed
    the current web pages in one tab or panel that (grouped the pages or windows) you could
    click the link to view a page. Now I have to delete the the current in order to view the last
    browser window and they can add up after awhile.

Thanks in advance

Attached Files

Re: help me re: browser bar/panel thingie

Hi Natalie,
    Ctrl-Tab switches between windows and Ctrl-F1 (F2 etc.) switches between desktops. That's the only relevant information I can come up with right now. I don't want to delete my panel to find out how to get it back and I can't find anything on the net. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will chime in soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ole Juul
      Hi Natalie,
      Ctrl-Tab switches between windows and Ctrl-F1 (F2 etc.) switches between desktops. That's the only relevant information I can come up with right now. I don't want to delete my panel to find out how to get it back and I can't find anything on the net. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will chime in soon.
      Hi, Thanks...I think figured it out myself by adding/removing widgets I believe I deleted that
      "System Tasks" widget because I added it and my list of Epiphany llinks showed up again

Yeah! it was driving me crazy

Comment

I'm glad you got that figured out. Things like that can be frustrating.

Kubuntu has a lot of configuration possibilities which is really fantastic - but sometimes it can get you in trouble - it works both ways.

Comment

Working...
        X