This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade to 8.10

I have downloaded 8.10 and burnt the iso onto a cd. I want to upgrade my current version of kubuntu. Can some body give a pointer on how to do this without installing it as a fresh copy and wiping off my current version.

Re: Upgrade to 8.10

which version of Kubuntu are you currently using?

if you are going from 8.04 with KDE3.5
    https://help.ubuntu.com/community/In...grades/Kubuntu
    &quot;Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it&#39;s from Neptune.&quot; ~Noam Chomsky<br /><br />Gigabyte MB, AMD 64x2 6000, 2 Gigs Patriot DDR2, XFX GeForce 8600GT XXX, 400Gig WD SATA HDD &amp; 1TB WD SATA HDD.

Comment

I upgraded to 8.10 and KDE 4.1. I'm quite liking it so far but I no longer seem to be able to use different images for the different desktops. How do I set it up so that I can do so?

Comment

Originally posted by DracoTB
        I upgraded to 8.10 and KDE 4.1. I'm quite liking it so far but I no longer seem to be able to use different images for the different desktops. How do I set it up so that I can do so?
        I haven't figured that one out either. ~IF~ there is a way hope someone chimes in!
        Being able to access the internet whilst answering a call of nature was &#39;one of life&#39;s most liberating experiences.&#39;&nbsp; Vic Hayes

Comment

Working...
        X