This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with tasks... "switcher"?

I had tried compiz in my Kubuntu 8.04, and after I uninstalled it I become unable to swith between tasks by pressing ALT+TAB keys combination properly. I mean I can only switch between the current task and that one I used before current (running in background). Also I cannot see the running tasks by pressing these keys combination, like it was before.

p.s. When I uninstalled compiz I did "kwin -replace".

Could anybody please help me?

Re: Problems with tasks... "switcher"?

Originally posted by elias137
    I had tried compiz in my Kubuntu 8.04, and after I uninstalled it I become unable to swith between tasks by pressing ALT+TAB keys combination properly. I mean I can only switch between the current task and that one I used before current (running in background). Also I cannot see the running tasks by pressing these keys combination, like it was before.
    dunno 'bout compiz but ...
    did you look at KMenu > System Settings > Keyboard and Mouse > Keyboard Shortcuts

mine has Navigation > Walk through Windows = Alt + Tab
    > Walk through Desktop List = Ctrl + Tab
    and I get the full list in both cases
    something to check, anyways
    WE&#39;RE ALL BETTER OFF WHEN WE&#39;RE ALL BETTER OFF<br />User # 17645

Comment

Re: Problems with tasks... &quot;switcher&quot;?

Well, I have the same keyboard shortcut settings but still I cannot swith to tasks list when I press ALT+TAB keys combination. I believe that I can solve this problem by deleting .kde from my home directory, but I want to know what happened exactly, so I'm having this situation.

Hey, guru-people! I am still eager to have any help from you! :-)

Comment

Working...
      X