X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: stumbled at first stage

Well I'm back It looks interesting

Just burning a Ubunto disk. Will have to have a good play about another day. I have killer tooth ache and cant relay concentrate. tooth coming out tomorrow.

Thanks for all your help, no dought I will be back for help

Comment

Glad to have steered you to a workable solution. Plenty of members here who are more than willing to help as they can, any member looking for assistance.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Linux, and to the Kubuntu Forums!
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Well Ubunto very I mac in so much as I haven't a clue how to do anything on it I think for now I will stick with Kubunto, its a bit more window'ish.

I'm going to run play with it and then probably load it onto an old PC that was running Windows ME.

Comment

just as an FYI for future people trying to burn with Nero...just go to File|Open...you may have to change it to view all files, or you may not, but you can just open the file with nero...or even easier...right click on the ISO and do an 'Open With' and choose Nero.
          mm0
          Dell Inspiron 1720 Laptop<br />Intel T9300 Core2Duo Processor @ 2.5Ghz<br />4 GB Ram | 1920 X 1200 Resolution<br />2 X 160 GB SATA HD Internal<br />Nvidia GeForce 8600M Graphics Adapter<br />Using Kubuntu 9.10

Comment

Originally posted by madrat
            That worked.

I'm off to play with Kubunto
            Great and Welcome!!

Comment

In Kubuntu check out the K3b we are talking about (for burning ISOs).
              K > Multimedia > K3b
              An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Working...
              X