This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deluge Help

Hello. I have been using Linux off and on for the past couple of months. Most of the time I use ktorrent for my torrent needs but I heard about this other program that is called Deluge. I went to the website and downloaded the Ubuntu version (fiesty fawn) I figured that if i used Fiesty in kubuntu then the ubuntu version should work as well. I haven't been able to get this to do anything. I think there is a dependency issue. Can someone please explain to me (in an idiot proof way) how to install Deluge on Kubuntu Fiesty Fawn. Thank you for your time.

Re: Deluge Help

What is the website you downloaded from?
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Just checked for deluge in Adept Manger, and it is there for installation. It is in the Universe repository, so you need to ensure that in your Adept Manager it is enabled. Then, select it for installation via Adept Manager.

Comment

I checked the Adept Installer and I dont see anything about the Universe Repository. Can you please explain?

Comment

Repositories/Kubuntu

If, when following the instructions for Feisty Fawn (7.04) and newer, you don't see the same screens shown, then follow the instructions for Edgy Eft (6.10) and older.

Comment

Working...
          X