This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another World of warcraft issuse

ok I am new to linux and after talking too a few ppl who use linux I was told to go with a kde os and I chose Kubuntu. I have the newest version and I am running in 64 amd. I goten wine installed which was a trial into its self. On top of that I figured out how to install and update world of warcraft. But this brings me too my issuse. I have attempted to start the game but all i get is a screwed up screen which is unable to see anything but on top of that I can not get sound as well. Sound has never worked with kubuntu and I am at a loss for what the next step is. At one time I did get world of warcraft up and running in Ubuntu but I would like too run Kubuntu is there any thing I can do. Please help me and free me from the curse of windows.

Re: Another World of warcraft issuse

Have you looked at the Wine Application Database entry? You might find useful tips there, as it's likely a Wine issue more than it is a Kubuntu issue.

As for sound, the Wine OSS drivers still seem to be better than the ALSA ones, so you may wish to try those (in wineconfig).

Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
    X