X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resolution problem... maybe

Hey.

I've been using Linux for a while, trying to see which one best suits my needs. I decided to try Kubuntu. It seems good, except for a few things. The first is what has been mentioned in the title. I downloaded (using apt) a tetris like game called cuyo. My other siblings really enjoy playing it, so it's something that I need on there. However, the whole game doesn't fit on the screen! Almost half of it is off the bottom of the screen. It seems like I need a bigger resolution, but when I went to the system settings, there was only the choice between 640/480 and 800/600. How can I make it larger. It's a generic 17'' CRT.

Some other windows appear to be partially off the screen too, such as the Beryl settings manager (and related windows)

Any help is appreciated!

Ah, also, speaking of Beryl, does anyone know how to enable the themes? I did it on Freespire but I can't work out how to do it on Kubuntu.

Thanks.

Re: Resolution problem... maybe

did you install you graphic card drivers?
    If you are using nvidia, you should download the latest drivers from www.nvidia.com
    Join the dark side<br />---------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Samsung NC10 netbook running<br />PCLinuxOS 2010 // Win XP

Comment

Working...
    X