This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Botanicula

Just thought I would make a new thread for anyone who is either considering getting "Botanicula" or has recently gotten it and wants to talk about it. I got it this weekend and have been largely useless everywhere else in my life for playing it. So far, it's a most delightful experience and a steal for $10. While the player is not faced with the depth of challenges that many other adventure games provide, it is still challenging enough for any age group. I think it would be as fun for a five year old as for an eighty-five year old. The reviews gave me the impression that it might be just too cute for an adult male, but it has proven that there is still child enough, lurking beneath my wrinkled exterior, to still enjoy some wonder and enchantment.

I have grown tired of games where it's a matter of how far you can get without getting killed. In "Botanicula" I doubt your charachters can get killed, but still is exciting and fun. If you have been even considering it a little, break down and shell out the $10 and buy it.

capt-zero
    Last edited by capt-zero; May 07, 2012, 07:50 PM. Reason: Gram!mar
Working...
X