This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

video little thin squiggly lines on app slow

Are you seeing "little thin squggly lines" on your applications and they seem to "run slow"?

A) read the answer: it is the video card, it is going south sooo spend the bucks to replace it...I replaced an Nvidia GeForce 6600 with a 6200, actually the SAME card with "different" tweaks to SELL THEM TO GAMERS.... and skip below...or..

read the story:

"Ok you need to explain this to me."

"Please excuse me sir, but since I am merely an outfile from the Kexensionworld, I don't understand."

"What do you mean you don't understand, you are part of the great web are you not?

"Well, yess......but........... "

"But!!??"

"Can I get you a synthjava sir? Please let me call up a Kub."

"Okaaay."

'One would think that by this time and age, that bots would be able to distinguish hand gestures, but there he/she/it is gesturing with a raised finger.

"A synthjava for my friend and myself".

The server.....what is her name..... Karlina...yes...is giving it and me a quizzical look.

"Yes, synthjava is fine for me....".

She skitters off....

"So.........what are you trying to say about the cards?"

"Please let me try to explain if I may. The Gregman, Johnnieman rest his soul in whatever peace the humans expect, grabbed some .........what is it. ...? "video" that means what one can see.. term cards from the beltways and you made an attempt to put them into some boxes down.........."there".

"Yes."

"You said that one was enumerated as a GEEEFORCE 6200 EXPRESSION and since, your GEEEFORCE 6600 EXPRESSION was not working in the box that you have assembled down there.............. "

"Yes.."

"You attempted to change the cards, video cards, playing cards Tarot cards.?"

"Ummm yes...."

"Annnnnd ....um...you do realize that a two year warranty as to the product being a functioning product is.........ummm....not even "null and void" but just does not exist now, in 4214.... ?"

"Yes...but."

"Ta Ta...no buts..., you want to put this "card" into the device that you built down below and expect that MegaCity West will honor......the warranty?"

"Ummmm no you take things to literally..........and that is because you are a bot. All I want from you is to find what is known as a 'Phillips Head'....that means "a cross" on the end of a "screw driver".

"Oh..........well if that is all you wanted..."

"Yes, I HAD an Nvidia GeForce 6600- 256, and the Gregman, may the Johnnieman rest in peace.... grabbed off the beltways...IN THE BOX.... a GeForce 6200..."

"Ummmm if I might be so bold sir......... 6200 is LESS than 6600 so why would you want..."

"Because all I do on the machines is TRY TO GET THEM RUNNING....sheesh........and also OFF THE GRID..........I don't know.....seems like the powers that be are really trying to get INTO what you and I do............BESIDES.....

The term companies BACK THEN.....

would "disable something" on a card and then sell it to another company and they would then market it as "their card"....."...."

"Sometimes the MAIN ORIGINAL card company would market as their original card a thing that would

NOT do all the things that the high end people wanted....

and then sell a card that had ALL of the things people wanted to........

OTHER COMPANIES.................

It was just SUCh a ........rip off...."...don't know...."

"Umm sir........I am a bot....the powers that be can do what they wish."...

"Well.....I'm a human..."

@@@@@@@@@TWIT@@@ upfiloadinCalligSpartanSuite@Nvidia Geforce 6200 will function in place of Nvidia GeForce 6600-TWITOUT@@@@@@@@@@
    woodonthebeltwayssmoke
    sigpic
    Love Thy Neighbor Baby!
Working...
X