X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem with ktorrent

Hi.

In kubuntu 18.04 I have a problem with ktorrent. In the icon of the ktorrent system tray> right click> download speed limit, the sub-menu does not open in order to change the speed. This also happened to me in Manjaro so I think it is a general problem.

Does anyone know of any solution?

Thank you.

try Qbittorrent , I know I know it's not the answer you were looking for , but I switched to Qbittorent some time ago , it's Qt so fits in nicely and the option your looking for "set global down/up limits" (one choice for each) is their in the system tray icons right click menu .

VINNY

PS: it has "import existing torrent" option in the main menu
    Last edited by vinnywright; Jun 08, 2018, 06:56 PM.
    i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
    16GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

+1 for qBittorrent.

I switched to it ages ago too as it seemed Ktorrent wasn't being maintained much. I've found qBittorrent just brilliant and improving all the time.
      Desktop PC: Intel Core-i5-4670 3.40Ghz, 16Gb Crucial ram, Asus H97-Plus MB, 128Gb Crucial SSD + 2Tb Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 HDD running Kubuntu 18.04 LTS and Kubuntu 14.04 LTS (on SSD).
      Laptop: HP EliteBook 8460p Core-i5-2540M, 4Gb ram, Transcend 120Gb SSD, currently running Deepin 15.8 and Manjaro KDE 18.

Comment

Originally posted by Rod J View Post
        +1 for qBittorrent.

I switched to it ages ago too as it seemed Ktorrent wasn't being maintained much. I've found qBittorrent just brilliant and improving all the time.
        +1 What he said.
        If you think Education is expensive, try ignorance.

The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has limits.

Comment

Working...
        X