This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dropbox issues with Dolphin

See the right side? That is when I right click the dropbox icon and hit, go to folder. The left is me navigating to it myself he right side I can right click a file in dropbox, and get a link from my system. the left I have to go to the dropbox site to get a link. Why does this do this and how can I change/fix the behaviour?

Attached Files

Have you checked your dropbox settings to see if it is pointing to the correct folder?
    Do you have nautilus installed, Ubuntu/Gnome's file manager (can't tell from for sure from the screenshot)? How did you install dropbox - what things did you install?
    I wonder if it is coded to look for nautilus first, then other default file managers

Comment

Originally posted by claydoh View Post
      Have you checked your dropbox settings to see if it is pointing to the correct folder?
      Do you have nautilus installed, Ubuntu/Gnome's file manager (can't tell from for sure from the screenshot)? How did you install dropbox - what things did you install?
      I wonder if it is coded to look for nautilus first, then other default file managers
      Yep, The Distro I installed first was Ubuntu but then got rid of gnome and swapped to Plasma with KDE. The file manager in the screen shot is nautilus with dolphin on the left. I installed dropbox from the website using the deb installer.

Comment

You should be able to uninstall Nautilus, and drop box should then open dolphin

Sent from my LG G4

Comment

Working...
        X