Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the admin may see this and figure out why you can't marks as SOLVED.

Bugzilla: I'm in: yes, it took 1 hour for me to get their reply email. That's OK, I just need to keep moving, is all, but wanted to lend support to the positive direction things went w/the dd-ing aspect. The fact that I dd-ed the whole thing and it worked tells me that the iso image comes complete with all necessary partitioning/formatting, ready-to-go.

Disk booting has always been a mystical and arcane subject as far as I was concerned.
    Yep. I recall the days when we were building these manually, GRUB legacy days. It was always somewhat cryptic to me.
    An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

SteveRiley created this sub-forum. It is possible that he set it up so threads could not be marked as SOLVED. I don't even see that option in Thread Tools.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
        SteveRiley created this sub-forum. It is possible that he set it up so threads could not be marked as SOLVED. I don't even see that option in Thread Tools.
        Correct. The knowledge base subforum is not for posting Q&A, thus no need for the mark-as-solved function.

Edit. Moved to a more appropriate forum and marked as solved.
        Last edited by SteveRiley; May 26, 2015, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Aah and now I have an option to unsolve

Comment

Working...
          X