This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help

I have an old K7VZA mobo and today after clearing the cmos by using JP1 jumper the computer won't boot and i get 4 long beeps and then it shuts down automatically.
    I have tried the following:
    - set the jumper used to clear the bios multiple times in [CLEAR CMOS] position and then back to [NORMAL] position;
    - removed any PCI cards, HDD, Floppy Disk Drive and left only the cpu, the agp card and one stick of ram;
    - the cpu fan is connected properly to CPUFAN1 power connector and is working;
    - i have removed the battery on the mobo and kept it out for a few minutes;
    - the bios write protect jumper is set to short pins 1 - 2 which means [DISABLED].
    Still no luck.
    The bios was flashed some years ago when i have installed an amd athlon cpu and anything went ok.
    As i said anything worked good today until i have removed the creative sound blaster pci card and cleared the cmos settings so the onboard sound will be enabled again.
    I would really apreciate any help. Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------
    fast weight loss Luxury Drug Rehab

Re: Need Help

I think that to install or uninstall any device don't need go to CLEAR CMOS and to jump it.The best way ist to go into the BIOS SETUP to press DEL key, and after config the device as enable or disable from it.The 4 beep, can be any trouble about video card.And besides you must to install new battery too

Comment

Working...
    X