KDE update broke panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KDE update broke panels

Howdy all. I just recently ran an update on 18.04 for KDE, and suddenly my panels are all screwed up. I can only get them to operate on the main screen, but the add on panel, that was customized to my second screen, is no longer there, and I can't add new panels onto the second screen to replace the missing panel. It seems that KDE apparently added the ability to do separate wallpapers on each screen, something I like, but in doing so I lost the ability to extend either an existing panel, or add a new panel to the other screen, and I don't know why. Any idea why this happened, and perhaps a way to fix this? When I open a second panel, click the size option to drag it to another screen it hits the edge of the main screen, and goes no further. This is a work computer this is happening on, so it's really frustrating my work. I mean, i can work with everything grouped together on the task manager of the main screen. But I would really like to get back to having two taskbars with the buttons for windows that are on each separate screen.

Nevermind. Disregard. I fixed it. It was just KDE being stupid.

Comment

Working...
    X