This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[DESKTOP] Strange slider right above the panel plus one more question

What is this slider above the panel that appeared and how do I remove it? I think this is what keeps sending the trash icon somewhere outside the desktop, as you can see on the screenshot.
    https://s31.postimg.cc/6als4r3fv/Screenshot_20180505_105316.png

Also - how can I make the panel look and behave like Windows 7's taskbar - opening programs with an icon only (no text) and grouping them on that icon? I did it once in another KDE distro but I don't remember how I did it.

From the image, it appears (to me) that you set the size of your Desktop 'bigger' (horizontally) than your screen size.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by rado84 View Post
      Also - how can I make the panel look and behave like Windows 7's taskbar - opening programs with an icon only (no text) and grouping them on that icon? I did it once in another KDE distro but I don't remember how I did it.
      Don't know about Windows 7 but there's an icon-only task manager widget that is available.
      Kubuntu 20.04

Comment

Also, if you click the "Go Advanced" button on the bottom of the message entry panel you'll be taken to the Advanced msg entry page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a button titled "Manage attachments". That will take you do a dialog where you can upload graphic files to KFN. Once you have done that the graphics can be pasted into your msg at your text entry point by clicking on the Icon in the top row of the icons above the text entry area. You can add more than one graphic to the msg area.
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

I concur... I wonder how that happened.

Comment

Working...
          X