X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED] Cannot change activity icon to custom icon

Hi everyone,
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post the problem. If there is a better place, please redirect me :-)

Anyways, I'm using kubuntu 16.04 and I recently wanted to set up an activity for a new task I got. Just for the looks, I wanted to change the icon of the activity to a custom one - one that is not in the list of system icons. Conveniently, the configuration dialog provides an "open" function. However, the file chooser dialog never gets the focus (or instantaneously looses it afterwards). I cannot choose an icon. If I close the configuration dialog, the file chooser dialog stays open and finally gets the focus, however choosing an icon now doesn't change the activity's icon.

Does anyone have the same issue? While this is certainly not a killing bug, it somewhat annoys me.

Cheers,
    tickferno

[EDIT] Added kubuntu 16.04 info

Sounds like this bug(s)?

https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=357533

https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=355310

Last edited by acheron; Jul 09, 2016, 02:27 AM.
    On #kubuntu-devel & #kubuntu on libera.chat - IRC Nick: RikMills - Launchpad ID: click

Comment

My search engine wouldn't pop these bug messages... Seems like other people noticed. Thanks for the links, I'll close the thread.

Comment

Well, I searched bugs.kde.org direct, which is usually a good idea.

There doesn't seem to be a huge amount of movement on those bugs, so perhaps you would like add to them that you are affected? If you can spare the time that is.
        On #kubuntu-devel & #kubuntu on libera.chat - IRC Nick: RikMills - Launchpad ID: click

Comment

Will do. Thanks for the tip(s)

Comment

Working...
          X