This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to clean or empty calendar?

My Kontact calendar is full off junk from years ago and I would like to delete most of it. It would be preferable just to have a program to list the old events without seeing the mostly-empty calendar grid and then allow me to delete the ones I do not want. Does such a tool exist?

Otherwise, I would be happy to empty the file. I would happily forget about it and create a new one. But when I go into the calendar box and right-click "Add calendar...", I have to choose from a set of calendar types of which none are what I want. I just want an empty calendar, not something predestined to write separate files or whatever. Well, it should be possible to export it to an ical file -- but just ONE.

Thanks in advance.
    'I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.' Mark Twain

Well, it looks like one can clean out old (non-repeating) events by archiving the old ones. That worked.

Still, how to create a new ical-type calendar?
    'I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.' Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
    X