X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[KDE] Akonadi multiple malfunctions

Akonadi belongs to KDE right?
    I tried googling for a Akonadi-exclusive community, domain or a simple web page, but failed to find any
    I have Ubuntu with KDE
    and I have Akonadi running

tried to add a new iCal with a google cal ical address for the file, by:
    Akonadi Configuration -> Add -> iCal -> http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/......./basic.ics
    but after I clicked OK and save - and then clicked modify - the contents were empty.

Adding a Google Calendar to Kontact:

Launch Kontact. Click on Settings > Configure KOrganizer... > General > Calendars and click on MyCalendar and click on Add... and click Google Calendars and Tasks. Then you need to add your Google account information.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I got to the same menu through:
      AkonadiTray > Right click > Configure
      or
      Kontact > Settings > Configure Kontact (Configure KOrganizer is missing) > Calendar > General > Calendars

and thats it, these 2 show the same menu
      and when I click Add - no such option as "Google Calendars and Tasks" or "Google..." anything at all
      just iCal Calendar File, which is fine because its suppose to work with an ical url, and now it does (restarted the system and it auto-magically healed itself)

Comment

Well, glad that you got it working.

What version of Kubuntu and KDE are you using?
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
        X