This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[DESKTOP] Desktop cube's reflection is offset

Recently, I noticed that my desktop cube's reflection is offset, and I don't know why. It used to be that when I displayed the cube, its reflection was immediately under it, i.e., touching it, but now I have to tilt the cube down in order for its reflection to meet up with the cube. In the following screenshots, the cube is shown as it's positioned immediately after activating it and then tilted downward in order for its reflection to touch it:

Believe me, this is definitely NOT a big deal! But I do wonder why the reflection's position has moved, and I'd like to put it back where it belongs. Anyone know where the setting for this is hidden, as it's not in the desktop cube's settings via Settings | System Settings | ....

Oh, this is on 12.04. On my 13.04 Chromebook, it's even weirder! On it, there's no reflection at all...
    Xenix/UNIX user since 1985 | Linux user since 1991 | Was registered Linux user #163544

If you just reach up and put a small fold in your monitor, I bet you could make the cube and its reflection touch without even filing a bug.

Comment

Gee thanks, Steve! You're uber helpful, aren't you?
      Xenix/UNIX user since 1985 | Linux user since 1991 | Was registered Linux user #163544

Comment

Working...
      X