This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SyncEvolution syncs stuff

"The medium massages the message" -- heh.

I liked that article, woodsmoke.

Comment

SR thank you for the compliment although I don't know that it is much desrved.

However, I have heard that when a place like Linux Forums goes to the trouble to put links in your article for adverts that one has....arrived!

Maybe at the back door! lol

woodsmoke
      sigpic
      Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

I too caught Hades trying to sync my Google calendar to Kontact and even though I *did* see the part about hitting cancel, when I hit Fetch it never came back with anything.... I followed the above advice step by step and EUREKA it works! Apparently I missed something before. I have not tried the part to get my additional calendars syncing yet, but hopefully that'll go as well. My BIGGEST wish would be able to sync my Kontact To Do List with something so I could share it among all my computers. I have a PC in my shop, two in my home and a laptop and I don't know how to sync up my To Do List among all four. I really love Kontact and every little step I take makes it better and better. If it had an "all inclusive" backup and restore like Evolution has, I'd be in hog heaven.

Pat

Comment

Hi
          I'm glad that you have things working!

And, yes, I also would like to have the "to do" list to be able to sync also.

Possibly in the next iteration!

woodsmoke
          sigpic
          Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

Working...
          X