This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mouse wheel moves desktop

hi. im new with kde. before i used gnome and compiz.
    i have new kubuntu 9.04 and my problem is that every time i move the mouses wheel the desktop flips to the next one. can i avoid this? i looked up at the settings and found nothing.

id also like to know if theres some kind of panel volume control widget. i tried using the mixeroid widget but it says a script initiating fails....

Re: mouse wheel moves desktop

seems like I have seen a setting for the mouse wheel...but don't remember where...

for volume control, if you just single click on the speaker icon, it should bring up a volume fader. assuming you have the master channel set up correctly, it should work...if you don't, then right click on the speaker and select the correct master channel.

mm0
    Dell Inspiron 1720 Laptop<br />Intel T9300 Core2Duo Processor @ 2.5Ghz<br />4 GB Ram | 1920 X 1200 Resolution<br />2 X 160 GB SATA HD Internal<br />Nvidia GeForce 8600M Graphics Adapter<br />Using Kubuntu 9.10

Comment

I, too, am pretty sure I've seen that option somewhere, but can't find it now, sorry.

Comment

Try Control Centre-> Desktop-> Multiple Desktops-> Mousewheel over desktop background changes desktop.

Comment

Working...
        X