This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another KDE4 where is question

OK. Things are running fine, sort of. I've got my Login Screen back up find and a few other things. What I want to get fixed now is the Splash. My custom splash uses the Moodin engine. I found within my Home directory where I could place the splash. It shows up in the list when I choose it (except it give the message about the plugin Moodin not being installed). I go to Adept Manager and saw Ksplash not installed. Installed it. I still get that error and it doesn't work when I choose it. How can I get this working!!!

Re: Another KDE4 where is question

Originally posted by MoonRise
    OK. Things are running fine, sort of. I've got my Login Screen back up find and a few other things. What I want to get fixed now is the Splash. My custom splash uses the Moodin engine. I found within my Home directory where I could place the splash. It shows up in the list when I choose it (except it give the message about the plugin Moodin not being installed). I go to Adept Manager and saw Ksplash not installed. Installed it. I still get that error and it doesn't work when I choose it. How can I get this working!!!
    this splash requires moodin engine, I guess it's not ported to kde4 yet

Comment

Working...
    X