This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kweather - adding a station?

Is it possible to add a weather station other than one of the 4 digit airport codes to kweather? I've found where I need to add the code but the nearest airport is miles away from me. There is however a weather station only about a mile from where I live. It is an official one used by the Met Office (here in the UK).

If this is not possible is there any other service that I could use instead?

I'm using KDE 3.* (up to date as of 10th February 2008) running on Kubuntu 7.10

Thank you

Re: kweather - adding a station?

Try using superkaramba and liquidweather
    HP Pavilion dv6 core i7 (Main)
    4 GB Ram
    Kubuntu 18.10

Comment

Ah, now I've heard 'Liquidweather' mentioned somewhere else but didn't know what they were on about. I shall look into it, thank you

Kevan

Comment

Ok, I've taken a look at the Superkaramba stuff and I like it Is there a how to on getting it set up regarding location etc?

Comment

Look over this
          http://liquidweather.net/manual.php#usage
          Registered Linux User #418555<br />Kubuntu User #9254<br /><br />aptosid 2010-01 Xfce / aptosid 2010-01 KDE-Lite<br />Debian Wheezy Xfce / Kubuntu 10.04<br />aptosid 2011-01 Xfce / aptosid 2011-01 KDE-Lite<br />Debian Testing Gnome<br />Debian Sid Gnome<br />Epidemic 3.2<br />ALL pulseaudio free by default

Comment

Originally posted by linuxwizard
            Sorry for the late reply but thank you for this

Comment

Working...
            X