This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't believe that YOU ARE THE LAST BEST HOPE

I just had a...person...message me that I am full of "it".

Well, if YOU ...DO NOT...believe...then Linux is doomed to a slow death of a thousand cuts...

For NEW FOLKS...the below is a "clickable link" to the full image... sigh...

And for the "old guard" that thing on the back wall with the blue fan is the old woodsmoker's Lastest and bestest build... it does not have the "glow" fluid in the liquid coolling core because that "stuff" ...I HAVE BEEN TOLD...correct me if you want...will "go bad" in a few months...so no...it doesn't glow...and the latest info is that one should not have the "tank' vertical' or "something" will go wrong...what that something is I have no clue...so it is on a shelf extension...

way too many books...too old...too old...nobody reads books...

Believe...believe...believe that YOU can make a difference!!

The blue cord is a power cord to the television...the world is MOVING beneath our feet... all the power people...are laughing at you while slowly...slowly...slowly...doleing out to you the latest EXPENSIVE hardware...

the "tanks" are THE next generation of saltwater coral fish tanks that I will be introducing in a short while...

the bamboo hat...

A muse left it for me... the only problem that I have is that muses just F&CVK@@$ run off ...that is the way of muses...

if i could find one that would "stick" I could finish the dam$ blog that was started a decade ago with over 80,000 reads...but no...

one muse too far, to paraphrase ONLY what the GG would remember...

If ONLY it was not for ILLNESS, RELATIONSHIPS... MUSES... oh how much better life would be for all of us, the muses, the relationships...kids...better halves...

lonely days and lonely nights...

THANK YOUR LUCKYI STARS that the steady and fast old guard...who ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS...are here...

Soon ...they will pass on from this mortal coil...

and...

..IF YOU DO NOT STEP UP...

soon...it would have all been for naught...

and microsith and Bapple and CLOSED source will have won...after how many battles...how many battles...

I mean HOW MUCH DOES IT TAKE!!!?? GAWD!!

wood...is...getting...tired...and so is everyone else...

How much does it take STEP UP... Volunteer!!! answer a question or two...

TOKYO...SYNTHWAVE DRIFT... ..smoke
    Last edited by woodsmoke; Oct 20, 2018, 01:23 AM.
    sigpic
    Love Thy Neighbor Baby!
Working...
X