Using Inkscape in Kubuntu as long as I have installed this O.S.
I tried for the very first time to draw a dashed line:
1. select the already drawn solid line
2. Object > Fill and Stroke
3. Stroke style: Dashes and choosing a dashed line.
Then I expect it will change from solid to dashed but nothing happens.
Also trying to draw a new dashed line which is also impossible, but I can draw a new solid line.
What am I doing wrong or which setting to I have to change?
I am using Inkscape version 1.2
every help is welcome.
I tried for the very first time to draw a dashed line:
1. select the already drawn solid line
2. Object > Fill and Stroke
3. Stroke style: Dashes and choosing a dashed line.
Then I expect it will change from solid to dashed but nothing happens.
Also trying to draw a new dashed line which is also impossible, but I can draw a new solid line.
What am I doing wrong or which setting to I have to change?
I am using Inkscape version 1.2
every help is welcome.







Comment