Dolphin split screen colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dolphin split screen colors

Currently when I have split screens in Dolphin, the background colors are the same. Is there a way to change one or the other so it's easier to distinguish which pane has focus? The names of the the colors in the Colors control panel are not very helpful figuring what colors are changed by each choice. Thanks.

For me anyway, dolphin's inactive pane uses "Window Background" and the active pane uses "View Background", both from the "Colour set" "Common Colours". This is in system settings, appearance, colours, click the edit button on a colour scheme.

Be warned, it is easy to make a mess, and change things that are used in many places, and not know how to get back to where you were. I suggest saving as a new colour scheme often.
    Regards, John Little

Comment

Originally posted by jlittle View Post
      For me anyway, dolphin's inactive pane uses "Window Background" and the active pane uses "View Background", both from the "Colour set" "Common Colours". This is in system settings, appearance, colours, click the edit button on a colour scheme.

Be warned, it is easy to make a mess, and change things that are used in many places, and not know how to get back to where you were. I suggest saving as a new colour scheme often.
      Thanks for the suggestion. But on my system, it seems that Window Background controls the window elements (menu bars, title bars and window frames), while View Background controls the actual window backgrounds where icons are. Thus View Background controls both the active and inactive panes in Dolphin.

Comment

Working...
      X