X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Self Cleaning Software Questions Program

Self Cleaning Software Questions Program

I'm looking for I can't find software to clean kubuntu auto cleaning, where can I find it?

I need software to do automatic self-cleaning every week programmed in kubuntu kde I can't find it.

I'm having trouble, thanks for the help​

Hmmm for self cleaning you may need to figure out a way to schedule bleachbit, stacer, or sweeper to do that

Comment

I used bleachbit it deleted some things and gave error in the programs, I don't trust bleachbit.

starce when spending 3 hours on the system it starts to get slow.

I need a kubuntu 23.04 tool itself Does anyone know how to say in a project for automatic cleaning every week​

Comment

How about writing your own scripts for your specific "cleaning needs" and starting them with cron every week?

There is a KDE Plasma System Settings module that helps you with cron if you don't want to manage it in CLI, it is called kde-config-cron.
        Last edited by Schwarzer Kater; Apr 30, 2023, 08:52 AM.
        Debian KDE & LXQt • Kubuntu & Lubuntu • openSUSE KDE • Windows • macOS X
        Desktop: Lenovo ThinkCentre M75s • Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro 13" • and others

get rid of Snap script (20.04 +)reinstall Snap for release-upgrade script (20.04 +)
        install traditional Firefox script (22.04 +)​ • install traditional Thunderbird script (24.04)

Comment

okay okay I'll test it here on kubuntu

How do I put the profile picture on the forum, it's blank!!​

Comment

Here is an idea. You could make a tmpfs (temporary file system), or RAM disk, and assign all your temporary files to be written there. It will clear every reboot.

Comment

Working...
            X