Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Task Manager pinned launcher disappearing

Moin,

I'm just started using Kubuntu and I still try to figure out some things. One thing a can not get ahead is the following.

I pinned a few launcher to the Task Manager (browser, mail, password manager, communication tool). I like to have them in a certain order and position without re-arranging them every day. But after ever reboot some launcher are missing and other are gone entirely. Firefox is particularly annoying with creating a new task button below all current task an positioning a launcher atop of all task with an "empty" Icon.

I use KDE X11 with Kubuntu 23.04 because I need the Displaylink driver to get my dock to work (Wayland is not there yet) and the Task Manager is set to NOT separate launcher and tasks.

Can I do anything to get this to work?

Best

wKovacs

I suggest you create a new panel and see if you can make any progress (right-click on the desktop and + add panel -> default panel. Don't worry your old panel will still be there. It seems you are using good old task manager, not the new icons-only task manager which behaves more or less like a dock.

Comment

Working...
    X