Desktop 2 mobile 2 online syncing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[DESKTOP] Desktop 2 mobile 2 online syncing

Does anyone have any ideas on how to achieve this (even thou I know it can lead to a massive data breach if one of these is breached).
    I've tried kde connect, but my Mobilephone firewall blocks it, and if I stop the firewall, every other useless app suddenly starts popping up ads, and other crap. Even the apps I've treid to disable like social media.

In another forum, forums.whirlpool.net.au there are threads about my ISP "deleting emails 30-Novemember 2023. Opt IN to unknown brand new, NO details, unknown cost provider now"
    Total BS.
    So I was wondering about my own hosted email service or domain email service. Just one main email
    then simplemail.co for the rest and they would redirect to the main.
    Problem is, I want all of these emails to sync with Thunderbird, not be left on the web. I want my emails on my computer.

So. Kubuntu forum community. What do you suggest please. ALSO. Note that I am in Australia, and I personally frigging hate this. I will and have made a complaint to our Ombudsman, and I think I'll be making another complaint (cease and desist) the forced email migration as I am yet to receive official notifications. I found this whilst reading comments on whirlpool
Working...
X