Error while configurating the kubuntu 22.04 LTS version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error while configurating the kubuntu 22.04 LTS version

Hello , I am new in Linux and all the distributions , and while installing the 22.04 LTS version with an USB stick flashed with Balena Etcher , An error spawned after the partitioning, it was saying

" Le programme d'installation a rencontré une erreur lors de la copie des fichiers vers le disque dur :
    [Errno 5] Input/output error

Ceci est souvent causé par un disque ou un lecteur CD/DVD défectueux ou un disque dur défectueux. Vous pouvez essayer de nettoyer le cd/DVD , de le graver a vitesse réduite ou de nettoyer la lentille du lecteur CD/DVD . Il peut aussi être utile de vérifier l'âge du disque dur et d'envisager un éventuel remplacement , ou de déplacer votre système dans un environnement plus frais "

Sry btw , My error is in French , I use a hdd from the 2010's , don't know if it's from the hdd because I tried with an 2014 one and same error , I had issues to flash the USB stick , had to relaunch balena in Admin mod on Windows for it to work ,
    Hope you guys could help me , I don't know what to do

Translation:
    The installer encountered an error while copying files to the hard drive:
    [Errno 5] Input/output error

This is often caused by a faulty disc or CD/DVD player or a faulty hard drive. You can try cleaning the CD/DVD, burning it at low speed or cleaning the lens of the CD/DVD drive. It may also be helpful to check the age of the hard drive and consider possible replacement, or moving your system to a cooler environment​
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
    X