Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Thanks
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Why not link to the most current release of the manual download, lolOriginally posted by GreyGeek View PostIn case someone want to give it a spin, a Linux version is here:
https://archive.org/details/feudal-tactics-1.1.1
https://github.com/Sesu8642/FeudalTactics/releases
- Top
- Bottom
Leave a comment:
-
https://flathub.org/apps/details/de.....feudaltacticsOriginally posted by MenschMartin View PostThanks that was very helpfull. The game is called:
Feudal Tactics
It does not look like much, but it is quite difficult.
There are instructions on setting up Flatpak on your system on this page (follow the Setup guide link), so you should be up and running in no time.
After the setup, you might see it right away in Discover, not sure if it needs refreshing or not. Or you can install it manually straight away following the instructions on the game's page.
- Top
- Bottom
Leave a comment:
-
In case someone want to give it a spin, a Linux version is here:
https://archive.org/details/feudal-tactics-1.1.1
- Top
- Bottom
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks that was very helpfull. The game is called:
Feudal Tactics
It does not look like much, but it is quite difficult.
- Top
- Bottom
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks
Hello,
I have switched to Kubuntu after tying Pop!Os and having a lot of issues with Gnome .
And so far I really like KDE und Kubuntu, having no issues yet and really wanted to thank everyone who has contributed in making this system.
I must say that maybe 15 years ago, I tried some Suse linux and since then, linux has come a long way.
I am also quite impressed that I even can run the games, that I like after some trying and reading without problems.
As a desktop PC with mostly basic tasks like surfing the web, a game here and there, listening to music or watching a vid or writing a text this works as good as it can be.
I had problems with PopOs, that the colors were in the blue and there was nothing to correct this. Also the Gnome standard apps all lacked basic functuallities. Thus an file viewer, that can not create files and so on.
Also I realized, that PopOs had no community other than some people on Redit. And most of them beginners that also were led to popOs by some vids promissing the best gaming experience.
So I thought, better go ubuntu and without Gnome.
And that was - at least so far - a much more pleasent experience with Kubuntu.
And I just wanted to create this account in case, I need some help with something in the future.
One thing I am missing from PopOs: They had a clone of the game slay (not the game slay the spire) in the PopShop which name I forgot. It is a simple game with an island of hexagon squares, where you occupy spaces with peasents, Barons and so on trying to form larger connected areas, that bring more money and try to split other connected areas from the AI in order to make their units starve.
If anyone know the name of the clone, please do not hesitate.
Kind regards
MartinTags: None
- Top
- Bottom
Users Viewing This Topic
Collapse
There are 0 users viewing this topic.
Leave a comment: