Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MenschMartin
    replied
    Ok, thanks again. I got the flatpak installed.

    Leave a comment:


  • claydoh
    replied
    Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post
    In case someone want to give it a spin, a Linux version is here:
    https://archive.org/details/feudal-tactics-1.1.1
    Why not link to the most current release of the manual download, lol
    https://github.com/Sesu8642/FeudalTactics/releases

    Leave a comment:


  • claydoh
    replied
    Originally posted by MenschMartin View Post
    Thanks that was very helpfull. The game is called:
    Feudal Tactics

    It does not look like much, but it is quite difficult.
    https://flathub.org/apps/details/de.....feudaltactics
    There are instructions on setting up Flatpak on your system on this page (follow the Setup guide link), so you should be up and running in no time.
    After the setup, you might see it right away in Discover, not sure if it needs refreshing or not. Or you can install it manually straight away following the instructions on the game's page.

    Leave a comment:


  • GreyGeek
    replied
    In case someone want to give it a spin, a Linux version is here:
    https://archive.org/details/feudal-tactics-1.1.1

    Leave a comment:


  • MenschMartin
    replied
    Thanks that was very helpfull. The game is called:
    Feudal Tactics

    It does not look like much, but it is quite difficult.

    Leave a comment:


  • claydoh
    replied
    THIS game?

    If it wasn't a Steam game, then it most likely will be a Flatpak-based thing. I don't use Pop, so can't easily figure out the specific game, but Flathub might be helpful, at least to browse them. Maybe the icon will stick out.

    Leave a comment:


  • MenschMartin
    started a topic Thanks

    Thanks

    Hello,

    I have switched to Kubuntu after tying Pop!Os and having a lot of issues with Gnome .

    And so far I really like KDE und Kubuntu, having no issues yet and really wanted to thank everyone who has contributed in making this system.

    I must say that maybe 15 years ago, I tried some Suse linux and since then, linux has come a long way.

    I am also quite impressed that I even can run the games, that I like after some trying and reading without problems.

    As a desktop PC with mostly basic tasks like surfing the web, a game here and there, listening to music or watching a vid or writing a text this works as good as it can be.

    I had problems with PopOs, that the colors were in the blue and there was nothing to correct this. Also the Gnome standard apps all lacked basic functuallities. Thus an file viewer, that can not create files and so on.

    Also I realized, that PopOs had no community other than some people on Redit. And most of them beginners that also were led to popOs by some vids promissing the best gaming experience.

    So I thought, better go ubuntu and without Gnome.
    And that was - at least so far - a much more pleasent experience with Kubuntu.

    And I just wanted to create this account in case, I need some help with something in the future.

    One thing I am missing from PopOs: They had a clone of the game slay (not the game slay the spire) in the PopShop which name I forgot. It is a simple game with an island of hexagon squares, where you occupy spaces with peasents, Barons and so on trying to form larger connected areas, that bring more money and try to split other connected areas from the AI in order to make their units starve.

    If anyone know the name of the clone, please do not hesitate.

    Kind regards
    Martin

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X