Can’t print to Canon tr4720

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can’t print to Canon tr4720

I have a Canon tr4720, getting error unable to open print file permission denied, anyone know how to fix this issue? It does show the printer in settings, and it is set as default but will not print.

Printer is working now, but I do not know not delete this thread, if a moderator sees this message, please delete this thread, issue is resolved.

Comment

I'll drop this link for you:
      https://askubuntu.com/questions/1438...ssues-in-22-04

I had this issue with an HP2755e. Strangely, the error cleared up by itself. I did do some re-installing (of, for example, CUPS, but it's not clear why my issue vanished).
      Seems to be a somewhat common/known thing, though, if you search on something like: Linux, Canon printer: unable to open print file permission denied.
      An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Originally posted by unreal2 View Post
        Printer is working now, but I do not know not delete this thread, if a moderator sees this message, please delete this thread, issue is resolved.
        If you know how or what fixed it, you canadd this info for future readers, and mark the topic as [SOLVED] by editing the original post, and using the appropriate options in the drop-down boxes up by the title area.

Comment

Working...
        X