Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clipboard emptying itself upon copying/cutting something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clipboard emptying itself upon copying/cutting something?

I have seen this multiple times now, I copy something, try to paste it but it results in nothing, then I check my clipboard which is now empty when it previously had items in it.
    I just cut a piece of text, the text disappeared as expected, I try to paste it but it's gone and clipboard is empty.
    Has anyone run into this issue? I tried checking KSystemLog but couldn't find anything relevant.

Mine has a lot of old stuff in it. There is a config feature that allows for emptying the clipboard after use. You might want to check yours.
    The next brick house on the left
    Intel i7 11th Gen | 16GB | 1TB | KDE Plasma 5.24.7 | Kubuntu 22.04.4 | 6.5.0-28-generic

Comment

Originally posted by jglen490 View Post
      Mine has a lot of old stuff in it. There is a config feature that allows for emptying the clipboard after use. You might want to check yours.
      Do you mean the one that empties it after the session is over? I have it enabled, but the problem I describe is within the same session.

Comment

How about "Prevent Empty Clipboard" or clipboard history size?
        Intel i7 11th Gen | 16GB | 1TB | KDE Plasma 5.24.7 | Kubuntu 22.04.4 | 6.5.0-28-generic

Comment

Originally posted by jglen490 View Post
          How about "Prevent Empty Clipboard" or clipboard history size?
          Prevent Empty Clipboard is on. History size is 20.

Comment

Sorry, no idea ...

Comment

Working...
            X