Mystery desktop switcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[DESKTOP] Mystery desktop switcher

Sometimes when I (accidentally) swipe the mouse across the screen, all the active desktops show up on the screen at the same time...sort of like Windows Task Manager.

I've tried purposefully swiping the mouse in all directions to make it happen, but no luck so far. What do I need to do to show all active desktops on one screen at the same time?
    There must be a setting somewhere...There's one for everything else!

I am using Kubuntu 22.04 (and lovin' it). Thanks for any help or ideas.

Perhaps you have touched a screen edge or corner of your desktop with your mouse?

There is a setting for eight screen edges/corners in
    -> System Settings -> Workspace -> Workspace Behavior -> Screen Edges where you can define what happens then:
    "You can trigger an action by pushing the mouse cursor against the corresponding screen edge or corner."

I think the default setting in Kubuntu is "Present Windows - All Desktops" for the top left corner.

I have addtionally set my Plasma to show the "Desktop Grid" when I push the mouse cursor against the top right corner, for example, and defined actions for other screen edges/corners, too.
    Last edited by Schwarzer Kater; Apr 27, 2023, 04:04 AM.
    Debian KDE & LXQt • Kubuntu & Lubuntu • openSUSE KDE • Windows • macOS X
    Desktop: Lenovo ThinkCentre M75s • Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro 13" • and others

get rid of Snap scriptreinstall Snap for release-upgrade scriptinstall traditional Firefox script

Comment

Working...
    X