Panel sometimes blink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RESOLVED] Panel sometimes blink

I have a fresh installed kubuntu 22.04, its running smoothly. Every hardware detected and run perfectly. But there is a little issue about the panel, when the cursor near the panel it's blink often. It is not a big problem, but I think its quite disturb. How can I solve this problem ?

Thanks.

What graphics card do you have? What video driver are you using? Is compositing enabled in system settings?

Comment

dual graphics card nvidia gforce gtx 1650 and intel UHD 639. I only used intel driver noeveau driver. Yes, compositing is enabled

Comment

Originally posted by berthovens View Post
        I only used intel driver noeveau driver.
        Which card are you using when you see this?
        If using the Nvidia card, you probably will want to be using the closed source driver, as the open source nouveau driver can be quite poor for good , reasonably recent video cards like yours.
        Last edited by claydoh; Jun 10, 2022, 11:38 AM.

Comment

I will second that. I have nvidia proprietary drivers. The nouveau drivers with KDE, esp with compositing enabled is not desirable. Lots of issues with rendering and artifacts on the screen.

Comment

Yes... it is solve after install nvidia proprietary driver. Although it consumes more battery.

Thank you very much

Comment

Working...
            X