Need balance program for headphones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[CONFIGURATION] Need balance program for headphones

My right speaker has a very low volume compared to my left speaker. I need a way to adjust it. Logitech G935 Pulse Audio nor the system tools audio in the OS do not have the options for controlling balance. Does anybody have any suggestions for an open-source program and the package name for Kubuntu or Ubuntu?
    Just to remind users and devs that Ubuntu and its flavors have a long way to go to be as usr friendly as they should be.

http://www.kubuntu.org/getkubuntu

pavucontrol is the one you need. It gives extra options to pulse audio devices. If you go to the output devices tab and deselect the padlock button next to your device then you can adjust the volume for each channel.

Comment

You should have this in System Settings, or via the tray applet >> hamburger menu >> Configure Audio Devices
      This works for all my USB headsets, as well as all my bluetooth audio devices, so I assume it should show up for wireless units as well that have USB dongles.
      If you don't see balance controls like below, they probably won't show in Pavucontrol, either, but of course is always worth a shot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211226_081351-1.png
Views:	87
Size:	349.8 KB
ID:	659131
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X