This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notifications, popup copy move files

Hi, Recently moving files (Bad zpool), I've noticed the pop-up notifications has 3 lines of from and to, and includes the FULL path. This suxs! Is there anyway to change the Dolphin copy/move file to have the filename, and maybe the to location path? Mainly so I can see what file I am up to 2nd. I've noticed, and installed 'ultracopy' which I've previously had on Windozes. The ultracopy program kept one instance of copy or move, and any additional 'files' were added to the queue. I am assuming ultracopy in KDE works the same How do I get ultracopy to work this way as described? Thanks PS. Am I allowed to post an new thread, thanking people for suport?

Originally posted by CharlieDaves View Post
    I've noticed the pop-up notifications has 3 lines of from and to, and includes the FULL path. This suxs! Is there anyway to change the Dolphin copy/move file to have the filename, and maybe the to location path?
    I'm not sure if this is relevant, but could you have clicked the 'Show details' button?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dolphin_copying_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	645066

If so, your display will resemble this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dolphin_copying_2.png
Views:	1
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	645067

Other than that, I don't know of any way to alter Dolphin's copying info.

PS. Am I allowed to post an new thread, thanking people for suport?
    I don't see why not!
    Xenix/UNIX user since 1985 | Linux user since 1991 | Was registered Linux user #163544

Comment

Originally posted by DoYouKubuntu View Post
      If so, your display will resemble this: [ATTACH=CONFIG]9326[/ATTACH]
      I do that, but it still isn't enough. On older version I could 'stretch' the box(popup) and see the file. And the other question Ultracopy. Is this meant to be a file copy/move queuing system ? If yes how to get it to work ? . . . NEW post https://www.kubuntuforums.net/showth...just-wanna-SAY

Comment

Working...
      X