This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PLASMA 5] Elisa - Play continuously

Hi, I do not know which settings is eluding me. But no matter what I do, Elisa plays only one song and then stops. I cannot make Elisa play songs continuously as in Rhythmbox. Elisa read my Music folder and imported the tracks. When I click on that particular track, it plays and once it is over, silence takes over.

Any tips will be great. Thanks.

With Elisa launched, on the right side of the Menu Bar just to the right of the volume slider, there are two icons: two right pointing arrows and a right/left pointing arrow. The later one is 'Toggle Repeat'.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

don't think it can. It is a very basic, simple, highly playlist-based player, so clicking a single song adds that song to the current (probably empty) playlist. It has nothing to do after playing that song.

In the Tracks view, without clicking on any single song, hit the '+' to enqueue all your tracks. Save the playlist, and then you can use that as a sort of 'default', so other songs will play.
      Or try other music players

Comment

Like any other music player, it doesn't know what to do until you tell it. Claydoh is correct, if you want your entire set of imported music to be treated as a playlist, then you must first tell it so. Once you do so, it should work like all the other music players.
        The next brick house on the left
        Intel i7 11th Gen | 16GB | 1TB | KDE Plasma 5.27.11​| Kubuntu 24.04 | 6.8.0-31-generic

Comment

+ button works. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X