This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED] Application Menu Spaces

I've hidden Recent applications, Recent documents & Recent contacts from the Application Menu As the screenshot attempts to show, instead of collapsing the menu items, it just leaves a blank space. Is this now by default or is this some kind of bug? Or is it just me?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ApplicationMenu.png
Views:	1
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	649685

No, it shouldn't look like that; here's mine:

Click image for larger version

Name:	tmp_menu_112520_cropped.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	644956

Have you tried editing/removing those lines? During one of my ten million recent installs, I had extra stuff like that on my menu, and I got rid of them...somehow.

Maybe try right-clicking on the area? Or right-click on your menu button and choose "Configure Application Menu"--maybe there's a setting there that can be adjusted. If you want to see my settings, let me know. But I know they can be gotten rid of, so if this doesn't help, someone else will!
    Xenix/UNIX user since 1985 | Linux user since 1991 | Was registered Linux user #163544

Comment

Thanks, fixed by deleting the icons on the left hand side, these are Favorites. There were more than the items in the menu, and the menu filled it in with the blanks.

Comment

Oh, good! I'm glad it's fixed.
        Xenix/UNIX user since 1985 | Linux user since 1991 | Was registered Linux user #163544

Comment

Working...
        X