This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED] GIMP Dark Theme Misconfiguration

I have installed GIMP to let me edit or create my own smileys, usually based on someone else's style, and everything seemed to be working fine. That included the dark theme that got applied once I picked Dark Breeze theme for every single app in Kubuntu. My issue is that after a forced shutdown, the dark theme fails to be applied to the tools box, I mean, to the pencil, brush, color picker, flip, transform and all of those useful options located at the upper left corner. They look too grayish as to distinguish them correctly with the naked eye, plus the background is pretty much white... Curiously that doesn't happen if I choose the light or the gray theme.
    How can I fix it?

I'm sorry I picked the wrong subforum. Can a mod or admin move it to the Kubuntu 20.04 Software subforum? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by kyonides; Apr 30, 2020, 12:57 AM. Reason: Solved
    Multibooting: Kubuntu Focal Fossa 20.04
    Before: Precise 12.04 Xenial 16.04 and Bionic 18.04
    Win 10 sadly
    Using Linux since June, 2008

O_O Does it mean I'm the only one here facing such a weird issue while running GIMP!?

EDIT

It seems that reinstalling gimp, not gimp-data or anything else, is more than enough to solve my issue. O_O I wonder why it got misconfigured in the first place since I never touched the configuration files directly.
    Last edited by kyonides; Apr 30, 2020, 12:57 AM. Reason: Solved
    Multibooting: Kubuntu Focal Fossa 20.04
    Before: Precise 12.04 Xenial 16.04 and Bionic 18.04
    Win 10 sadly
    Using Linux since June, 2008

Comment

Working...
    X