This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with phpmyadmin

Hi, I recently installed the lamp stack (apache2, php, mysql) and phpmyadmin, with no problem. Everything works fine. I can access apache home, php version responds and can access mysql with no problems.

The problem is when I try to access phpmyadmin (the installation was ok, with no problems). When I access localhost/phpmyadmin I get an screen like the one attached.

I try to uninstall and install again and nothing change.

Could you please help me?

Thanks
    Attached Files

IIUC, you have to edit the configuration file after installation to add your specific information.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Ok, and how do I do that?

Tkx

Comment

I don't know if this will help or not, but until someone chimes in:
        https://docs.phpmyadmin.net/en/latest/setup.html
        Debian and Ubuntu

Most Debian and Ubuntu versions include a phpMyAdmin package, but be aware that the configuration file is maintained in /etc/phpmyadmin and may differ in some ways from the official phpMyAdmin documentation. Specifically, it does:
        More specific details about installing Debian or Ubuntu packages are available in our wiki.

See also
        More information can be found in README.Debian (it is installed as /usr/share/doc/phpmyadmin/README.Debian with the package).

Comment

Working...
        X