Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Windows Disappearing in New Install

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Windows Disappearing in New Install

    Ihave recently installed Kubuntu 20.4 on a Macbook Pro (Early 2012) byusing a USB stick. I have run Kubuntu on it before just fine. Therewere no errors during installation. So, once I logged in, I tried toopen Firefox, I wanted to download Chrome, but when I clicked on toopen Firefox, the window went way over to the right side of thescreen and disappeared. I thought I just needed to change the displaysettings but when I tried to load the settings, it did the samething. I am sure the other apps will do it too. I do not know how tofix this and was hoping to get some help here.

    #2
    Are they opening on virtual screen 2? When you are logged in, you do see the Desktop and can access the Panel?
    Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦
    Windows no longer obstruct my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes​

    Comment


      #3
      Yes I can see the panel and the desktop.

      Comment

      Users Viewing This Topic

      Collapse

      There are 0 users viewing this topic.

      Working...
      X