Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED] HP LaserJet Pro M15w How to setup?

Hi,

I just got the HP M15w; first time I use a wireless printer in my life, and first time I try to have one working under Linux. I got it hooked in my Android smart phone, and all is well. Now in my Kubuntu 20.04 dekstop, how can I get it working? is any driver need to be installed? I see the wireless networks, and the printer is there, detected by my desktop; if I select that network, I get a passowrd asked; which one shoild it be? When I installed the printer with the HP app in my Smarphone, I don't recalll seting up any password.

Solved:

https://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/how-to...-ubuntu-linux/

Originally posted by alquimista.ndc View Post
    Hi,

I just got the HP M15w; first time I use a wireless printer in my life, and first time I try to have one working under Linux. I got it hooked in my Android smart phone, and all is well. Now in my Kubuntu 20.04 dekstop, how can I get it working? is any driver need to be installed? I see the wireless networks, and the printer is there, detected by my desktop; if I select that network, I get a passowrd asked; which one shoild it be? When I installed the printer with the HP app in my Smarphone, I don't recalll seting up any password.

Comment

Working...
    X