This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio Device Disappeared

The speakers I have plugged in are suddenly not detected. I've tried restarting a few times and reconnecting them.
    Them self destructing is completely within the realm of possibility as they are junk. (I mostly use my fancy headset)
    I thought before I binned them I would inquire of any additional troubleshooting tips I may be missing.

I encourage any brave enough to reply to this nonsense to be as verbose as possible.
    I'd like to sharpen my razor so to speak and be as comfortable and confident in my ability to troubleshoot devices as I am on Windows.
    GNU/Linux is all I use these days but I do frequently miss feeling like a nerd wizard with a console and some horribly written scripts.
    I've been watching some videos on Linux systems administration but it seems to be mostly basic and entry level stuff I already know.
    When anything starts to get good it always turns out to be a paid series. I wouldn't mind paying for something if it comes recommended by anyone here.
    So if anyone has any sort of medium they would recommend please drop the knowledge! (a link would also be nice)

As always, I appreciate anyone that takes the time to reply and hope everyone is doing well!

Operating System: Kubuntu 20.04
    KDE Plasma Version: 5.18.5
    KDE Frameworks Version: 5.68.0
    Qt Version: 5.12.8
    Kernel Version: 5.8.0-48-generic
    OS Type: 64-bit
    Processors: 12 ? Intel? Core? i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz
    Memory: 31.3 GiB of RAM
    Please excuse my poor English, English is my first language.
Working...
X