Operating System: Kubuntu 20.04
    KDE Plasma Version: 5.18.8
    KDE Frameworks Version: 5.68.0
    Qt Version: 5.12.8
    Kernel Version: 5.4.0-125-generic
    OS Type: 64-bit
    Processors: 4 × Intel® Core™ i3-3120M CPU @ 2.50GHz
    Memory: 7.7 GiB of RAM

I recently had a problem with the panel. Basically, each time I (cold) booted the system, the system tray would appear at the left hand side of the panel, next to the program launcher. I went online and found out that the solution was to edit the panel and include an expandable spacer. I did this. Now, when a window is minimised, it no longer appears on the panel but instead shinks and disappears into the screen's top right corner.

How do I get minimised windows to once again appear on the panel ?

Stuart

You probably clicked something you shouldn't. Whenever I have a problem like yours, I delete the panel and create anew (default Kubuntu panel); it's easier than trouble shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by stuarte View Post
      Now, when a window is minimised, it no longer appears on the panel but instead shinks and disappears into the screen's top right corner.
      You probably are missing your Task Manager. It can easily be added back, as it is just a widget. This widget usually sort of expands to occupies all the 'empty;' space on a panel, and it having been removed, or moved to the right of the systray, might also explain why the system tray is moving to the left.

Comment

Working...
      X