Hello everybody, I recently installed Kubuntu on my laptop, and the journey was pretty well. Everything worked good if not better then on Windows after configuration. But surprisingly, I didn't find any customizations for the tachpad gestures and surprising lack of support for pinch to zoom (on anything else but the browser) even though I'm on Wayland KDE Plasma 6.6.6. And also I noticed that LibriOffice Draw would behave a lot more lager compared to my Windows system even with hardware acceleration ON (I literally tried everything from increasing the cache size to running it with
).
Please help
My system spack:
ASUS Vivobook S14 M5406UA
Kubuntu 26.04.1 LTS
Kernel: Linux 7.0.0-34-generic
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 8945HS (16) @ 4.00 GHz
iGPU: AMD Radeon 780M Graphics
Using preinstalled version of LibreOffice suite on my Kubuntu
Code:
QT_QPA_PLATFORM=xcb libreoffice --draw
Please help

My system spack:
ASUS Vivobook S14 M5406UA
Kubuntu 26.04.1 LTS
Kernel: Linux 7.0.0-34-generic
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 8945HS (16) @ 4.00 GHz
iGPU: AMD Radeon 780M Graphics
Using preinstalled version of LibreOffice suite on my Kubuntu



Comment